
Laura Ingraham wrote a book called, "Power to the People." She says she was motivated to write this book because she got cancer and it hit her that she was indeed mortal, and she began to think about the legacy that she would leave. So she wrote that book.
It is a good exercise to think about our own death (provided we are not dreading it --remember, through Jesus you can escape the experience in the emotional, spiritual, and conscious level, dying only physically).
What will my legacy be? Yours?
If you had to write a book to tell the world what you want them to know when you are gone, what would the title be?
If you had to write your own epitath, what would it say? What would you want it to say?
What do you want people to say about you when you are gone?
Click here to calculate how much time you MIGHT have left.
4 comments:
Tuesday, July 22, 2042
That means I'm almost halfway there. The only people I can see being affected are my daughters and wife. I hope my wife learns to drive before then.
Andy, no one effects only a few people.
Right now it's 5, but my parents will be gone by 2042. Other than being a son, husband and father, I'm invisible.
no man is an island. there are always more people impacted than we know. And, there are those not impacted when we live who could be.
each one seen by God....
Post a Comment