Friday, December 22, 2006

Dems and Terrorists Working Together

Yes, according to Al Zawahiri (you can call him "Al") he helped the Dems win back the House and Senate and has therefore earned the right to negotiate directly with his comrades, the Democrats. Here is part of the tape he sent out recently:


"The first is that you aren't the ones who won the midterm elections, nor are the Republicans the ones who lost. Rather, the Mujahideen -- the Muslim Ummah's vanguard in Afghanistan and Iraq -- are the ones who won, and the American forces and their Crusader allies are the ones who lost," Zawahri said, according to a full transcript obtained by ABC News.


I knew it!!! The Democratic Party is the New Taliban!


thoughts?

4 comments:

thechickenwithherheadcutoff said...

Your posts are so much more intelligent than mine.

Anonymous said...

I have always believed that the only ones that win when the dems are in power are the the people that want to hurt us, and the people that want abortions.
In that tape, Al goes on to say, "It does not lie in the erroneous equation with which Bush deceives you when he says, 'We strike the terrorists in their countries so that they will not strike in our country',"
I don't recall a strike in our country since we started striking in theirs.
That being said, I believe that it is important for the dems to win every now and then, to remind us why they shouldn't.

Mike Greiner said...

you go, Julie! I couldn't agree more.

Although, rather than electing them every once in a while, what if we just crushed them once and for all! politically speaking, of course --not physically. :)

Unknown said...

He's crazy, don't you think. People who think they are like God believe they are responsible for things happening.

The democrats can only take credit for American's being weak in the stomach. They want the war to go away. They don't want to think about it anymore.

I don't think, under the curruent circumstances, Americans have the stomach for the long term needs in the middle east.