Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hey, Everyone! Check This Out




For all who interact on this blog, if you've run into a guy named Passafist, his real name is David A. Dein (pronounced "Deen").

What does he do for a living? He is a radio engineer/producer, something like that. But he has also become a radio personality in the largest radio market in the country (NYC/NJ).

Check out this article on him.

(Dave, I knew you when you were one of the little people!)

5 comments:

Passafist said...

Well, I have Arrived!!! I'm a post on Pastor Mike's Blog. That's Awesome!!!!

amy said...

Boy we could use him and his message here on the Pittsburgh airwaves. I love the Christian teaching on WORD but would like a choice in the mornings. There is nothing like clean humor being mixed with scripture, it would give the secular audience the Word of God in small doses.

Diverfoot said...

David,
If you read this hang on to that big honking rubber ball you have and is it any bigger! You know you have arrived when you make Mikes blog!!! Wow isn't fame bliss!

Rodney

Mike Greiner said...

Yes, David is famous. the pictures I got for this post came from a google image search! how many of us are in google image searches?

And the ball Diverfoot refers to is the world's biggest rubberband ball. Well, it's not the world's biggest yet . . .

Anonymous said...

first, i think today should be national "global warming" day, and second, do you have that "honestly" book by Sheila? i'd like to borrow it if you do