Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, golf, they all have their little attractions. But in the long stretch from January to September, I needed a fix of the best sport ever invented. Nothing like some highlights from Penn State Football.
First, I would like to remind everyone that I am the reason Penn State beat osu in 2005. I was there and gave all I had to push em over the top. I don't want a good season this year. I want to crush every team we play until blood is flowing from there helmuts. I want to see humiliation and I will settle for nothing less.
6 comments:
HEY I decided not to watch the video because I don't like football but you do so I'm glad. (haha) Just wanted to say hi! Have a great day!
-Michal
First, I would like to remind everyone that I am the reason Penn State beat osu in 2005. I was there and gave all I had to push em over the top.
I don't want a good season this year. I want to crush every team we play until blood is flowing from there helmuts. I want to see humiliation and I will settle for nothing less.
Go Cal Golden Bears!!
jULIE, i DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT THIS CAL BEAR STUFF HAS TO END
Mark, Julie is your 1st Cousin.
then she should really no better. Is there a disowning arangments that can be made. It is bad enough that the baby of the family is an ASU fan
Post a Comment