Monday, January 15, 2007

Awww Yeaaahhhh

24 was great last night! 2 hours that flew by. Tonight, 2 more hours.


Fox should just show 24 for 2 hours, every night, for 12 nights. It would be awesome.

Jack Bauer is the best action hero of modern times.

6 comments:

MandyGee said...

yeah, but then we wouldn't have something to look forward to every week! Jack is the man. Chloe's back. Her husband is funny. AND there's two cute guys in it this season. teehee.

It's pretty much gonna rock.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Greiner said...

Why is a pastor watching 24? Why, to learn how to be a cool terrorist-fighting secret agent, of course. Silly you.

Chloe absolutely rocks. I love it when she looks angry.

Anonymous said...

...when does Chloe not look mad? Funny thing is, while ffwd'ing through the commercials, I figured Mike was watching, and wondered if PB was....then I had the whole "who who" CSI thing stuck in my head for an hour. I still miss Edgar though.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen 24. I always intend to, then I miss the first hour or three, and 21 just doesn't have the same appeal. As much as you and your brother rave about it, I am now going to put it on my Netflix list, in order to feel like I'm in the loop. ALso,Keiffer Southerland bought a house about a mile from me, so if I bump into him in town it would be nice to be able to say, "Hey man, I like your show."
I Know that you are also a House fan, so I will say that I am annoyed that they made me sit through that ridiculous storyline with the cop, week after week, and then ended it in such a boring manor, well at least they ended it.

Mike Greiner said...

Andy, Chloe always looks mad. That's what I like about her.

Julie,

you have to find a way to catch up! As for netflix, go for the first or second season for the start. but you'll want to be able to get all the episodes at once. otherwise, it will drive you crazy.

you are right about house. They should have had the cop have a sick family member or something, and have to drop the charges to get house to save him.